This bundle contains three workbooks (with answers), three PowerPoint lessons and progress checks to support the delivery of the Year 2 Place Value - Autumn Term White Rose (WRM) ‘small steps’ programme for weeks 1 to 3.
There are a total of 68 worksheets / activities (concrete, pictorial and abstract) linked to the White Rose small steps with an emphasis on the mastery approach to learning advocated by the White Rose scheme and includes reasoning and problem-solving tasks. Answer keys and solutions are included.
The resources focus on the following objectives and small steps:
Year 2 Maths’ National Curriculum Objectives
- Read and write numbers to at least 100 in numerals and in words.
- Recognise the place value of each digit in a two digit number (tens, ones)
- Identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations including the number line.
- Compare and order numbers from 0 up to 100; use <, > and = signs.
- Use place value and number facts to solve problems.
- Count in steps of 2, 3 and 5 from 0, and in tens from any number, forward and backward.
White Rose Small Steps
- Count objects to 100
- Read and write numbers in numerals and words
- Represent numbers to 100
- Tens and ones with a part whole model
- Tens and ones using addition
- Use a place value chart
- Compare objects
- Compare numbers
- Order objects and numbers
- Count in 2s, 5s and 10s
- Count in 3s
Click on the individual links for further details.
Thinking of publishing your own resources? Check out this step-by-step guide How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide
To be kept informed of new resources click here and follow.