Designed for GCSE. Can be used as a starter, revision, introduction to a topic, plenary, motivator and lots more. Gets the whole class involved and keeps them engage.
This is a fully interactive game which incorporates lots of GCSE French vocabulary and cultural knowledge.
- click on the box to launch the pointless animation
- the slide will automatically go back to the previous screen
- reveal the answers by clicking on the points circles
- show an incorrect 100 points screen by clicking the background
- play in teams for a fun revision activity
- great for starters to motivate the students
Potentially good but not sure I used it correctly! Was a bit confused about the incorrect answer. If they pick from the list how can they get it wrong? Tried it without the list but too hard. Great graphics though!