This visually appealing knowledge organiser helps pupils revise the programming techniques section of the GCSE in Computer Science. Written originally for OCR Computer Science (J276), it is also suitable for helping pupils revise for other exam boards and gives lots of examples of Python code.
Another PDF document includes three programming challenges and possible solutions.
This resource makes an ideal homework task, can be used as part of a lesson or given to pupils to help them with their exam revision.
- Variables, constants, operators, inputs and outputs
- String manipulation
- Basic file handling
- SQL searches
- 1D and 2D arrays
- Using subprograms
- Data types
- Arithmetic and Boolean operators
For a high-quality PDF student workbook on programming techniques that includes detailed theory, tasks and the answers visit https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/programming-techniques-with-pseudocode-and-python-11967929
Check out these other great revision knowledge organisers by Nichola Wilkin (nwilkin):
- Systems Architecture
- Memory & Storage
- Wired & Wireless Networks
- Network Topologies, Protocols & Layers
- System Security
- System Software
- Ethical, Legal, cultural & Environmental Concerns
- Producing Robust Programs
- Computational Logic
- Translators & Facilities of Languages
- Data Representation