This informative and inspirational 41 slide assembly is the perfect way to support your students through remote learning and can be delivered to any/every year group remotely or in person (if possible). There is easily enough here for 2 assemblies if needed.
The Assembly covers:
• What is remote learning?
• Why is education important?
• Mental health stats from last lockdown
• What is mental health?
• 8 top tips to look after mental health whilst remote learning
• 15 top tips on how to make the most of remote learning
• Video’s delivering key messages to support the assembly
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.