A bundle of 4 resources on review writing.
After completing this lesson, the students will be able to:
- Understand the conventions of a review to use them in writing.
- Determine the qualities and characteristics of an effective review.
- Apply your knowledge to write a review on seen, read, bought or experienced product.
- Review a peer work to compare your ideas with other reviewers.
This bundle includes:
- Handouts: Vocabulary, Scaffolding Notes, Rubrics
- Worksheets, Exercises, and Task Cards
- Lesson Plan with Resources
- Ready to use PowerPoint Presentation
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment