This packet includes 20 pages of rhythm drills. The difficulty of the rhythms gradually grows in the following order:
1.Whole notes, half notes and rests
2.Whole notes, half notes quarter notes
3.Whole notes, half notes quarter notes and rests
4.Half notes, Dotted half notes, Quarter notes
5. half notes, Dotted half notes, Quarter notes, rests and ties
6. Quarter notes and beamed eighth notes
7. Quarter notes and rests, Beamed and single eighth notes
8. Quarter notes and rests, Beamed, single eighth notes and rests
9. Mixed rhythms (all the notes and rests mixed in rhythms)
Use this packet to practice clapping and counting rhythms with your students. Comprehensive and clear worksheets for students will help them get better at counting and clapping rhythms that include Whole, Half, Quarter, Eighth notes and rests.
As addition to these worksheets you can use the following Youtube video for your students - Counting Rhythms
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.