5 fully resourced lesson packs which all have a focus on far-right extremism These are ideal for Tutor Time sessions, PSHCE lessons or a Citizenship drop down day.
All lesson packs are complete with a detailed PowerPoint, accompanying differentiated worksheets, clip links with questions, plenaries, clear LOs and starters. All are well differentiated to three levels throughout to enable clear evidence of progress for all students.
- An introduction to right-wing extremism.
- Case Study lesson 1: ‘Tommy Robinson’ and extreme nationalist / British fascist groups.
- Case Study lesson 2: The politically accepted (by some) face of the far right - Nigel Farage and the Brexit Party.
- What is hate crime, why is it illegal and what does the law say about it?
- What is Islamophobia, how does the law define it and why are right-wing groups targeting Muslims?
Many more inexpensive PSHE, RE and Citizenship GCSE free resources at my shop:
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)