This resource relates to room visuals that you can display in your classroom or art area.
There are also two sets of worksheets for each of the colors.
Worksheet 1: Children draw and label four things for each of the colors.
Worksheet 2: Children color in the blank splash with the correct color and then draw and label four things for that color.
• ‘Colors’ Poster for display
• ‘Color Mix’ Poster for display
• ‘What’s your favorite color?’ Poster
• 11 Posters for display naming the colors: red, blue, white, orange, brown, pink black, gray, purple, yellow and pink
• 11 Flashcards naming colors
• 6 ‘What color does …… and …. make?’ Posters - What color does red and green make?
• 2 Sets of worksheets for each color (total: 22)
File Type: Word and pdf.
You may be interested in: Color Activities for PreK/K