A 46 page booklet containing everything your pupils need to achieve highly in the AQA Writing Exam (Higher Tier): questions, model answers, exam tips & complex structures practice.
This is perfect for classwork or homework as it includes model answers and structures translation & practice, covering all three themes. Preview the format and quality with this sample on ‘el ocio’ here: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/spanish-gcse-aqa-higher-tier-writing-booklet-sample-free-time-and-hobbies-questions-and-model-answers-12199923
Contents. This 46 page booklet includes:
- 35+ example writing questions covering all themes and areas of the specification
- A 90 word question, a 150 word question and a translation question for each sub-topic
- For each question, there is a bespoke Grade 9 model answer
- Top tips for the exam
- Pupil-friendly markschemes
- A verb summary sheet: the rules for present, preterite & future verbs with key irregulars
- A definitive list of complex structures which pupils should be trying to incorporate into their own work - this is available separately here: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/spanish-gcse-writing-booster-complex-language-revision-booklet-and-translation-practice-11851661
If you found this useful for your groups, I would be so grateful if you can leave a review and if you have any comments or feedback please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.