In this lesson students will review their knowledge of the following concepts and themes learned in Units 7 and 8:
- Vocabulary related to travel and culture
- Contractions, the verb “gustar,” and the preterite tense of -er verbs
- The Spanish-speaking population in Florida and the movements for independence in Spanish-speaking countries
To fully complete the instruction process, students will need access to a recording device.
This printable lesson bundle includes:
- Core lessons with introduction, video and print instruction, practice exercises, a review section, and a 5 question quiz
- Six videos that support the teaching of the vocabulary, the grammar, and culture related to this topic
- Beginner level worksheets and advanced level quizzes that complement the lesson
- An accompanying teacher guide with correct answers
*We have provided the videos embedded within the lesson PDF and also separately in (.mp4) format. Please verify that you have appropriate and updated software for viewing the videos before you purchase.
Need more resources? Save with bundles!
Spanish Unit 10 Bundle: Final Review and Test (SAVE 20%!)
Spanish Lesson 10.2: El Mundo Natural Review
Spanish Lesson 10.4: Final Test