Save over 50% with this Spanish Preterit Bundle! These materials can be used to introduce, practice and review, are are useful for several levels of students. The vocabulary used is from common topics such as clothing, food, class objects and other common nouns, and there is good practice of interrogative words and direct and indirect object pronouns.
Included are the following:
1. 10 worksheets with answer keys. There are 128 sentences total, plus conjugation practice!
2. 27 word preterit mad lib. This is a 3 page, 3 part assignment.
3. 1 preterit conjugation quiz.
4. Introduction to preterit. This includes conjugations of 10 irregular verbs such as ir, hacer, venir, estar, poner, decir, tener, etc., conjugation of regular AR/ER/IR verbs, conjugation of car/gar/zar verbs. This can be used to introduce and review the preterit in class and is a great student reference!
5. Explanation and examples of preterit IR stem change verbs. This is also good for presenting in class and handing out to students for their reference.
6. Adverbs of time commonly used with the preterit such as today, yesterday, last night, etc. and sample sentences with the verb ir. This is another useful item for presenting and reviewing, and as a handout for student reference.
These 16 items are sold individually on TES for $2.25 to $3.00 each so purchasing the bundle will save you a bundle!