SPANISH MAKING ARRANGEMENTS, CLOTHES AND DAILY ROUTINE WORKSHEETS - PRESENT AND PRETERITE AND NEAR FUTURE TENSES
Six-page work booklet containing eight activities to revise Module 4 of Viva 2.
(Please note that work booklets for all five modules of Viva 2 are available as a discounted bundle).
Topics covered include:
- Inviting someone somewhere
- Making excuses/giving reasons why you can or cannot go
- Talking about how your get ready to go out
- Saying what you wear/are going to wear
Vocabulary, reading and translation tasks which cover all of the key vocabulary of the module.
Page background is tan so you have the option to print in colour to quickly get copies for students with dyslexia or other learning needs who require a non-white background. Or just print in black and white to save ink for other students.
Pages are numbered for ease of reference.
Ideal to use in class for a revision session before assessments or as a homework task. Also perfect for cover lessons.
This is a Microsoft Word file and so is easily editable.
- Section A - translate single words from Spanish to English
- Section B - translate short phrases from Spanish to English
- Section C - translate passage from Spanish to English
- Section D - translate single words from English to Spanish
- Section E - translate short phrases from English to Spanish
- Section F - translate passage from English to Spanish
- Section G - reading comprehension task
- Section H - Answer five questions relevant to the topic