This resource is to provide notes or revision for straight line graphs and is suitable for the GCSE 9-1. There are seven revision foldables in this pack covering the following;
- Straight Line Graph 1; given a sketch pupils state the equation of each straight line graph.
- Straight Line Graph 2; given a graph pupils find the equation of each straight line graph
- Straight Line Graph 3; given the equation of the line pupils draw the graph
- Straight Line Graph 4; given the equation of the line pupils find the gradient and y-intercept rearranging where necessary.
- Straight Line Graph 5; given the gradient and a coordinate point, pupils find the equation of the line.
- Straight Line Graph 6; given two coordinates pupils find the equation of the line that passes through the two points.
- Straight Line Graph Mixed; pupils complete one of each of the above
Foldables can be used as a revision or summary exercise at the end of a topic. As the answers are hidden pupils can use these to ‘test’ themselves or ask someone else such as a parent to test them.
This has been updated April 2019, adding new content. This purchase now includes an A4 version (UK printers) and a US version which is letter size (US printers), please ensure you open and print (following the instructions included) from the file most appropriate for your printer.
All our resources come complete with instructions, solutions where appropriate and ideas to stretch and support pupils. Check out www.numberloving.co.uk for more ideas and resources like this. We hope you enjoy using this resource with your students, we would love to hear how it went, please leave a review. Get in touch via the links below.