TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) have developed a self-led, digital work experience pack based on their award winning ‘Digital Explorers’ programme. Following the success of a live virtual work experience week for Year 12 stduents in July, TCS have made the programme readily available for students to complete in their own time, at their own pace.
What does it include?
- An exciting and challenging self-led virtual work experience pack
- A self-led digital project to design an app, set by TCS employees
- Access to daily activities and videos, which break the project down step by step
- 3 pre-recorded webinars; Q&A sessions with TCS employees
- Video talks with various STEM experts
- Accompanying worksheet booklet and a resource bank
- Develop key workplace skills (problem solving, project management)
Year groups aimed at
Year 12 students interested in IT, computing, digital, technology, business, or project management. Also suited to Years 10, 11 and 13 students.
Students can complete this in their own time, at their own pace. It does not have to be completed over 1 consecutive week – students might tap into this resource once a week for a month for example. Altogether it should take around 1 week to complete. Students have the option to complete and share their project via social media to receive a certificate.
Please email Hannah Weston at email@example.com