This activity pack contains clock/time resources for practical activities to reinforce learning of time and having fun at the same time.
Bingo cards are whole page size - print and laminate
Ideally print out the other resources onto card paper, laminate and cut out - use again and again.
- Editable Call out cards
- 6 Clock bingo cards – showing o’clock times
- 20 Clock bingo cards – showing o’clock and half past times
- 40 Clock bingo cards – showing o’clock, half past, quarter before/after times
- 5 sets of Domino cards – print off, laminate, cut out - (analogue/digital)
- Set of clocks - to print off and laminate - can use for time snap and/or sequencing time activity
Practical Activities you can set up for students to play:
- Time bingo (analogue clocks) use with non-permanent dry-erase pens
- Clock sort – mix up the clocks and students sort clockwise the times from 1 o’ clock to 12 o’clock.
- Children can play time snap – Print the larger clocks several times.
- You can say a time and the children pick either the word card or the clock that matches that time.
- Play clock dominoes (analogue/digital)– reinforce reading the time.
Resources are editable.
All resources contained in a folder within a zip file - right click with mouse to open zip file and then open the folder.
Thank you for visiting my shop:-)
Clocks from www.clker.com