To gain a clear understanding as to how migration is a consequence of global variations in development
1. To define key terms associated with migration
2. To categorise a range of migrants
3. To identify push and pull factors operating on Syrian refugees
*PowerPoint presentation including hyperlinks
* Lesson plan
Lesson 6 of 21 from my new scheme of work on The Changing Economic World for the new AQA GCSE Geography. Also works as a stand alone lesson on migration as a consequence of uneven development.
This lesson requires students to make use of:
* The new AQA GCSE Hodder text book (Widdowson et al, 2016)
* Migration handout- p.211 of the new Cambridge GCSE course book (photocopy and laminate a class set)
Differentiated tasks included.
Three progress checks have been incorporated into this lesson.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
No handout for the main task. Very limited information on the PPT.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.