For students to gain an overall picture as to what Nigeria’s global standing is.
1. To map Nigeria’s trading partners
2. To establish the main political and trading changes that have taken place between Nigeria and the rest of the world.
3. To identify the advantages and disadvantages are of Nigeria’s relationship with China.
* PowerPoint presentation including hyperlinks
* Lesson plan
* Card sort- Nigeria's political and trading relationships
Lesson 13 of 21 from my new scheme of work on The Changing Economic World for the new AQA GCSE Geography. Can easily work as a stand alone lesson.
This lesson requires students to make use of:
* The new AQA GCSE Hodder text book (Widdowson et al, 2016)
* Scissors & glue
Differentiated for higher and lower ability students.
Three progress checks have been incorporated into this lesson.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.