For students to have a clear understanding as to the impact Shell has had upon Nigeria
1. To investigate the role Shell has played in Nigeria’s oil
2. To outline the advantages and disadvantages of Shell’s presence in Nigeria
3. To establish the environmental impact of the oil industry in Nigeria
*PowerPoint presentation including hyperlinks
* Lesson plan
* Worksheet to accompany video
* Answer sheet for teachers (to accompany video worksheet)
Lesson 12 of 21 from my new scheme of work on The Changing Economic World for the new AQA GCSE Geography. Can easily work as a stand alone lesson.
This lesson requires students to make use of:
* The new AQA GCSE Hodder text book (Widdowson et al, 2016)
Differentiated with tasks for higher and lower ability students.
Three progress checks have been incorporated into this lesson.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.