This is amazing pack for those that want to teach or write a character description on one of the Twits. It contains everything needed to produce work.
Book: The Twits by Roald Dahl
The pack has:
- Planning a character description by writing words and phrases about the character x4
- Drama work
- Mr Twits Beard template x3 fun activity-drawing and designing by adding things on it
- Learning Objectives
- Success criteria
- Pictorial representation of the Twits-for children to recall what kind of characters they are easily. This could also be used by children with SEN and EAL or even lower attainer. x2
- Student writing example
- Lesson planning and Literacy unit plan x2 documents
- Lesson presentation for teaching
- Planing the character description sheet x2 differentiated
- What could be found on Mr Twit’s beard? x3 differentiated
- Shared Writing example
- Word mat -to help describing the characters
- Word mat -describing the character’s personality
- Word mat-useful words to describe the characters
- Complete character description extracts from the book x2
- Writing example-character description of Mr Twit
- Character description writing frame
- Writing layout
- Pictures of Mr and Mrs Twit from the story-helping children to find ideas on what to write and also those with needs. x4
- Describing how Mr and Mrs Twit looks x2
- Describing how Mrs Twit looks writing example
- Writing about Mr and Mrs Twit’s personality x2
- Writing about Mr and Mrs Twit’s personality writing examples
- Mr and Mrs Twit brainstorm sheets x2
- Food examples that could be found on Mr Twit’s beard
- Activinspire lesson presentation flipchart
Thank you for viewing my resource
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.