Made for my year 3 class who are just starting to formally learn their times-tables.
Highly visual, interactive slides with arrays of dots, hundred squares, step counting, and various sum flashcards;
PowerPoint activity/presentation progressing in this slide order:
- Counting in steps of three up to 102 from 0.
- Repeated addition/counting up in 3s to 190 on click
- Repeated addition/counting up in 3s to 190 automatic timed steps
- 100 square count in steps of three with pattern being revealed (2 secs each step).
- 100 square count in steps of three with pattern being revealed (1 sec each step).
- 3 times table with array in order
- 3 times table in order no array
- 3 times table out of order with array
- 3 times table out of order no array
- 3 times table, out of order, no array x24 questions
- 3 times table - see answer - give sum, out of order with array
- 3 times table - see answer - give sum, out of order no array
Includes differentiated worksheets.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 75%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Multiplication Strategies Pack
Includes 11 multiplication resources * Mental Multiplication Strategies = for multiplying by x2/x3/x4/x5/x8/x9/x0/&x1 * Using Place Value to Multiply with Arrays PowerPoint * Doubling and Halving Strategy to Multiply PowerPoint * Nine times table tricks and patterns * Division and Multiplication / Combining and Sharing Objects * Division - Think Multiplication Strategy * Also added a cool multiplication wheels powerpoint plus some editable speed maths worksheets and multiplication certificates. Some of my best multiplication resources. I have found them extremely useful and clear to help students gain a deeper understanding of multiplication knowledge and skills.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.