THREE WEEKS OF WORD PROBLEMS DISCUSSION (6 WORKSHEETS)
* 35 WORD PROBLEMS OVER A 3-WEEK PERIOD.
* 3 WEEKS of Word Problems – pass out ONE SET each week and DISCUSS with your students what OPERATIONS are needed in each problem. Explaining what operations are involved will help them better understand HOW to solve word problems.
* 35 WORD PROBLEMS TO READ, DISCUSS and UNDERSTAND over a 3 week period.
* * DIRECTIONS FOR USE ARE INCLUDED.
* ONE SET per week is enough. Each set will require some time and discussion.
* You receive 6 worksheets, TWO for each week. READ, DISCUSS AND UNDERSTAND.
* These word problems are WITHOUT numbers so your students can concentrate on the OPERATIONS instead.
* READ THE PROBLEMS, DISCUSS THE OPERATIONS AND HELP YOUR STUDENTS UNDERSTAND HOW TO SOLVE WORD PROBLEMS.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.