This product includes many resources for you to use to help your students improve their interpretive listening, reading, interpersonal speaking, presentational writing, and grammar knowledge of verbs like gustar and likes/dislikes.
All activities are aligned to the ACTFL progress indicators for Novice-Mid language learners (Spanish 1 and 2).
This product includes:
1. Vocabulary list (no definitions) with 30 activity phrases common to teens
2. Vocabulary list (with definitions)
3. Four Bell-Ringer or Exit Ticket activities
4. Note handout covering the grammatical structure of sentences with verbs like gustar
5. Grammar Practice Activities
6. Vocabulary Reinforcement Activity
7. Assessment for reading, listening, and vocabulary recognition
8. Scavenger Hunt style speaking activity
9. SpongeBob Squarepants Themed Writing Activity
10. Assessment for grammar application/writing and vocabulary production
11. Answer keys for assessments
Children should learn to identify criteria for their design, to select tools and materials and use correct vocabulary to name and describe them, to assemble, join and combine materials to make a winding mechanism and to understand the need for a stable structure to support a mechanism. This is lesson 3 in a unit of work.
Children should learn to use existing fabric designs as inspiration for their own pattern-making, to develop and communicate their design ideas through drawing and modelling and to make and/or use a simple paper pattern/template. This is lesson 3 in a unit of work.
Fun independent activity for KS4 German. In lessons we covered jobs, personality words, and modal verbs: then students created a flowchart quiz using questions about personality and future plans (I used lucidchart.com to create mine!). They loved bringing in their flowcharts and doing each other's!
This was a lesson written as part of the unit on "myself and my family" for Year 10. It focusses on personality and the use of relative clauses. It comes with handouts and a vocab match up sheet. This lesson has been awarded "outstanding" twice. The lesson is based around a multiple choice personality test of the type found in trashy teenage magazines to appeal to Y10! The listening is from Logo 4 red, but you can miss that part out if you don't have it. Please note, I have removed the names of some teachers from my school from the personality test. You will need to replace these with the names of teachers from your own school. Students find this hilarious and it makes it more "real" for them! You could probably string this out for 2 lessons too.