This product includes many resources for you to use to help your students improve their interpretive listening, reading, interpersonal speaking, presentational writing, and grammar knowledge of verbs like gustar and likes/dislikes. <br />
All activities are aligned to the ACTFL progress indicators for Novice-Mid language learners (Spanish 1 and 2). <br />
This product includes:<br />
1. Vocabulary list (no definitions) with 30 activity phrases common to teens<br />
2. Vocabulary list (with definitions)<br />
3. Four Bell-Ringer or Exit Ticket activities<br />
4. Note handout covering the grammatical structure of sentences with verbs like gustar<br />
5. Grammar Practice Activities<br />
6. Vocabulary Reinforcement Activity<br />
7. Assessment for reading, listening, and vocabulary recognition<br />
8. Scavenger Hunt style speaking activity<br />
9. SpongeBob Squarepants Themed Writing Activity<br />
10. Assessment for grammar application/writing and vocabulary production<br />
11. Answer keys for assessments
Children should learn to identify criteria for their design, to select tools and materials and use correct vocabulary to name and describe them, to assemble, join and combine materials to make a winding mechanism and to understand the need for a stable structure to support a mechanism. This is lesson 3 in a unit of work.
Children should learn to use existing fabric designs as inspiration for their own pattern-making, to develop and communicate their design ideas through drawing and modelling and to make and/or use a simple paper pattern/template. This is lesson 3 in a unit of work.
Lesson introducing rooms in the house, including a guessing-game for the starter, a match-up, a reading activity, battleships for speaking practice (handout version is already available on TES), a longer reading activity and an ongoing dictionary task as an extension activity. Successfully used as an interview lesson!
A2 German AQA Last minute revision game (I have adapted an existing PPT for GCSE revision) that includes all topics on the specification. Cloze tests, sentences to translate, comprehensions and translations with all answers. <br />
I prepared it for my last lesson with my A2 class - ideal for bringing up lots of grammar, but lots of chat and good humoured banter too!<br />
I hope you will find it useful.<br />
2 crosswords - clues in English answers in German assessing pupils' knowledge of analogue time. The solutions are provided for both. Great for plenaries, revision or vocabulary tests.<br />
There is also a number puzzle where pupils unscramble phrases to write the correct time phrase in German. <br />
Also included is a vocab test where pupils translate 8 times from German to English, and 3 times from English to German. The solution is provided.
Edexcel and AQA A-level questions and essay sample for your 2016 WRITING exam practice. <br />
The topic covered: Cultural - research based essay on <br />
GOOD-BYE LENIN<br />
'Wolfagang Becker und die Ostalgie'<br />