This resource contains
1. A fully editable and informative 90-slide PowerPoint presentation on Wimbledon and tennis.
2. A 50 question interactive PowerPoint quiz.
3. A set of 6 differentiated, tennis-themed word searches and anagrams.
The PowerPoint presentation contains references to the history of tennis and its growth and development, notable Wimbledon achievements, interesting Wimbledon facts and past and present players and their achievements.
The quiz is an interactive, 50 question PowerPoint quiz about Wimbledon and tennis. There are 3 multiple choice answers. Iy can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the ball image. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end.
A question and answer sheet are provided to allow individuals/teams to record their answers. Or these could be given to pupils for research.
- Which king had a tennis court built at Hampton Court in 1530?
- How many tennis tournaments are there in the Grand Slam?
- When did the Wimbledon Championships begin?
- What is the minimum number of games in a set?
- Who has won the most Ladies' Singles at Wimbledon?
- What are the clubs colours?
- How many ball boys and ball girls are there at the Wimbledon tournament?
For more inspiring educational resources visit Inspire and Educate
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide:
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide