It covers the small steps:
• Counting to 50
• Representing numbers
• Tens and ones
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Practical - Number representation table
• Practical - Representing numbers
• Practical - Tens and ones
• Worksheets - Counting to 50
• Worksheets - Representing numbers
• Worksheets - Tens and ones
• Weekly lesson plan (editable & hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Activity – Match up!
• Activity – Make and count
• Activity – Tens and ones calculation grid
• Extension - Representing numbers
• Display - Number frames
• Template - Part-whole models
• Template - Ten frames
• Template - Number tracks
• Template - 0-9 digit cards
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
Note: We are working on providing alternative formats of the PowerPoint presentation in the near future.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
We hope you find them useful.
Feel free to follow us as we are working on designing packs for all year groups.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Primary Stars Education