It covers the small steps:
• One more, one less
• Compare objects within 50
• Compare numbers within 50
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Worksheets - One more, one less
• Practical - Compare objects within 50
• Practical -Compare numbers within 50
• Worksheets - Compare objects within 50
• Worksheets - Compare numbers within 50
• Weekly lesson plan (editable & hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Activity – Comparing numbers
• Activity – Comparing objects
• Activity – Match up
• Activity – One more and one less
• Extension - Count one more and one less
• Extension - Less than, more than
• Display - Numbers 1-50
• Display - Number square to 50
• Display - Number frames
• Template - Number tracks
• Template - 0-9 digit cards
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
Note: We are working on providing alternative formats of the PowerPoint presentation in the near future.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
We hope you find them useful.
Feel free to follow us as we are working on designing packs for all year groups.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Primary Stars Education