Harry Potter Extract Analysis Lesson + Literacy
An engaging, Harry Potter themed extract analysis lesson with literacy activities.
Particularly suitable for student ages 9-13(UK, KS2-KS3) lower ability students, but lesson could be adapted to meet the needs of more able students.
21 page Power Point consisting of:
* Title page
* Starter task
* Short question task
* Reading task (you will need the book, Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban (though you could make to with any Harry Potter book.
* Extract analyis, included
* Writing task, with some support slides
* Purple pen reflection time (if needed)
* Draw and label task
* Spelling test with answers (these can obviously be adapted to meet the needs of the class, but included are 10 spellings that my students needed support with)
(* Short, Harry Potter word search
An engaging series of lessons to use time and time again!
Visit my shop for more great lessons and resources:
(Images: wikipedia and copyright free to the best of my knowlege, cooltext.com.)