Huge value as it contains five resources, including:
1) Thorough slideshow about the way London is seen by Wordsworth and Blake. Fully differentiated with probing questions based on images . Over 14 slides in this pack alone, including focus slides on different aspects of 'Westminster Bridge' which teachers can print out as word cards for students. Blake's London is compare to in the final section, focus is more on Wordsworth. Good context on both poets.
2) Thorough 12 slide contextual background to Romanticism resource.
3) 12 slide unit on Romanticism and Childhood, introducing more key terms and concepts and applying them to Romantic poems, especially Blake's. Helps the students understand what the 'Songs of Innocence and Experience' are and what 'the two contrary states of the human soul' means!
4) Handy handout of poetic terms with examples and definitions, 3 sides, very varied and well defined, ideal revision resource.
5) Clean copy of Blake's poem 'London', illustrated by Gustav Dore, ideal lesson starter as the image is rich and links on to other rich resources.