This revision guide covers the following:
- River processes and landforms including erosion, transportation, deposition, meanders and waterfalls etc)
- Coastal processes and landforms including erosion, transportation, deposition, wave cut notches, platforms, headlands, bays, slumping, sand dunes, etc,
- Flooding including; causes, effects, responses, hydrographs and case study with management techniques
- Population in the UK including; ageing, rural, urban, commuting, issues in urban and rural areas.
- Sustainability in urban areas including; Egan's wheel, BedZED, green belts, urban renewal, case study on regeneration, changes to UK retail including online and out of town.
- Global cities and Mega Cities with case studies.
- Managing coastal areas including assessing vulnerability, hard and soft engineering, rising sea levels, coastal flooding, case studies (UK and international) and management strategies.
The revision guide largely follows the component 1 of the Eduqas course but the themes and topics are applicable to AQA and EdExcel too. The guide also runs alongside the lessons that can be found in my shop.
The price point reflects that multiple copies will be distributed and to your class and it took a long time to make, so far my classes have found it beneficial.