Surfing the Internet safely, cyber bullying, and practicing good digital citizenship is covered in the 12 activities below.
Here is what is in the bundle:
1. Be Safe Online (2 Page Worksheet) Discusses not giving out to much personal information online.
2. Cyber Bullying (2 Page Worksheet) looks at how to identify cyber bullying and how to deal with it.
3. Digital Compass: (1 Page Worksheet/rubric with link to online activity) This is website that looks at different issues with online safety. Very fun for the students.
4. Internet Safety Game: Beat the Hacker! A fun Jeopardy type game with a twist. This game covers Internet safety, Online Friends, Safe or Scam, and Saying Things Online. Play as a class in teams, or individually.
5. Writing activity: (5 Pages) Are Friends on the Internet real friends? Students will write and essay answering the essential question Are Friends on the Internet real friends? The is a one page reading about Internet Friends, a guide on how to write the essay, and writing tips fro struggling students.
6. Famous Magician on Social Media: (2 Page Worksheet) A short story about a magician and his social media account where he is putting himself at risk online. The worksheet includes follow questions.
7. Be safe Online (2 Page Worksheet) Short read with questions. Discusses things that put people at risk online.
8. Online Safety Bumper Sticker: (1 Page Worksheet) This activity comes with rubric and template.
9. Online Safety pledge: (1 Page Worksheet)
10. Online Safety: Safe or Not (1 Page Worksheet and Answer Key) Discusses things that are safe and not safe to say online.
11. Cyber Safety Story Board: Comes with online link and Rubric to complete activity. Fun online activity.
12. How to determine if a website is fake: (2 Page Worksheet with links) This is a fun activity where students will go to a list of website s and try and determine if they are real or fake.
Please note that this is a bundle and that some of the activities are sold separately. Buy the bundle for the best deal!