This resource booklet is perfect for students to conduct revision just before the exam. This booklet is designed for students to be able to work independently, but could also be used as cover work or directed revisions.
- vocabulary exercises (School subjects, equipement, school system, clothes, daily routine and revision of the time)
- 1 grammar reminder and task (Adjective agreements)
- 1 listening exercise, modelled, as far as possible, on the IGCSE listening paper, but with authentic recordings (link to the recordings is on the sheet itself)
- 1 reading exercise, modelled exactly on Paper 2 (Section 2 - first text)
- 2 writing task, modelled exactly on Paper 4 (one from Section 1 and 2 from Section 2)
- a series of questions with model answers for students to practise the speaking exam.