This resource booklet is perfect for students to conduct revision just before the exam. This booklet is designed for students to be able to work independently, but could also be used as cover work or directed revisions.
- vocabulary exercises (physical descriptions, character descriptions, pets, nationalities & chores)
- 2 grammar reminders and tasks (possessive adjectives and modal verbs 'pouvoir', 'devoir' and 'vouloir')
- 1 listening exercises, modelled, as far as possible, on the IGCSE listening paper, but with authentic recordings (link to the recordings is on the sheet itself)
- 1 reading exercise, modelled exactly on Paper 2 (Section 2 - easier text)
- 1 writing task, modelled exactly on Paper 4 (short one)
- a series of questions with model answers for students to practise the speaking exam.