PowerPoint presentation for topics within the Alkenes [3.3.4] section.
Included is this pack is:
184.108.40.206. Structure, bonding & reactivity
220.127.116.11 Addition reactions of alkenes
18.104.22.168 Addition polymers
These presentations include*:
- Slides that have been created from scratch by an experienced A-Level teacher.
- Up-to-date information for the new course based on the specification and exam paper questions.
- Key points, common errors and definitions.
- Detailed theory, designed, on occasion to go beyond the specification to stretch the most able.
- Worked examples, practice questions, exam-style questions and animated diagrams.
- Slides that are mostly designed to minimise the amount of printing required in lessons.
*Not every presentation will necessarily include all of the above, however across the entire course of presentations this is what to expect.
Check back for updates as I continue to teach the course, the resource will always improve.
To see free examples of some of my older (less detailed work) check out : https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/new-2016-aqa-chemistry-a-level-part-3-bonding-11128604
If you would like current samples of slides before you buy or have any suggestions please tweet: @ChemEdify
I appreciate all constructive and honest reviews & hope you enjoy using these resources.