Creative Masking Lesson Inc: Lesson Plan, Extensive Worksheet explaining concepts, source material, PSD Example.
I have created a very in depth handout for this session, explaining many key concepts including the preparatory stage (refining selection ready for image editing) and detailing composite layers and extra touches to finalise the image, creating interest. This session ideally builds upon previous knowledge but could also be used in isolation, given the depth covered in the handout.
• Prepare an image for editing, selecting and adapting the original image
• Build a layered composition in Photoshop
• Use Layer Masks for creative image editing
• Use adjustment Layers for non-destructive image enhancement
• Work with blend modes to create contrast, interest and light.
Typical Lesson Time 3 Hours or more. Extension Activity for Advanced Learners.