Album of sixteen downloadable songs for teachers covering many curricula-linked themes for a range of age groups. Comes bundled with videos (most with lyrics) of most of the songs. Some of the songs have their own TES resource pages where you can get lyrics, chord sheets, sheet music, backing track versions and more.
1. You can count on me: A danceable tune that teaches counting in a number of languages.
2. What's the time: Teaches quarter past, half past quarter yo and o'clock.
3. Recycling: A fun rockin' song that encourages children to 'turn old things into new things'.
4. Animals in danger: An upbeat yet sensitive song about endangered animals.
5. No bees. No people: A danceable song about the value of bees.
6. Goodbye Mr Panda: Another endangered animals songs, this time for younger children.
7. Tidy up: A danceable song. Good for getting younger children to clear up.
8. Time to rhyme: A lively song to explain rhyme.
9. Joey Chrome: Learn about each of the eight planets with this friendly alien.
10. To make a rainbow: Learn the colours, plus how rainbows are made.
11. Everybody's body: An action song for younger children. Promotes differentiation of body image.
12. Get healthy. Get happy: Actions. Movement. Dancing. Healthy.
13. Get you head in a book: Encourages children to read.
14. Let's make a band: Good for getting children to accompany on tambourines, shakers, and singing.
15. Smile: A relaxing 'time-out' song to promote smiling.
16. Shine a light: A Christmas song all about the power of light in the darkness of winter.