Never forget a name again!
To help you remember students' names quickly, Know My Name creates photo flashcards.
Learning students' names can be really easy!
Know My Name can also be used at any point during a lesson as a tool which allows you quickly pick a random name. And there is no need to type in the names!
Know My Name works with PDF files generated from SIMS.
How it works:
1. Download the program to your desktop (you don't need to install it).
2. Double-click on the new Know My Name icon on your desktop to start.
3. Add your PDF file of your class or classes.
Know My Name will automatically save your uploaded files.
Know My Name is compatible with the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Opera.
Since sensitive data is stored on your local device, it is safe and not accessible from the Internet.
How to create PDF file:
1. Access a class register in SIMS.
2. Choose Class Photo and click Print.
3. Choose Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialog box.
4. Click Print.
5. Click OK, name the PDF file, and save it in a desired location.
PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS.