79 Spanish pdfs based on food and drink in Spanish. Also revision of numbers and giving prices.
tengo hambre / sed
¿tienes hambre / sed?
quiero ... por favor
son ... euros
comida / bebida
para beber / comer
(+ a few common food & drink items)
Includes dialogue work, vocab work, whole text work, and lots of recycling of key vocab and structures.
The 79 resources are in 9 blocks:
1. Pictures and vocab for some basic cafeteria food and drink items.
2. How to say prices in euros.
3. Dialogue work on ordering a drink.
4. Ice-cream flavours (vocab).
5. A dialogue ordering an ice-cream.
6. A text talking about what food and drink items are available.
7. Vocab based on the above text.
8. Key vocab used in all of the above.
9. Matching sentence halves based on all of the above.
The text and dialogue resources include activities such as text rebuilding, word recognition, gap-fills, re-ordering, Find the Spanish in the text, etc.
The vocab resources include matching, dominoes, pairs cards (pelmanism), multiple choice, spelling activities, etc.