Year 1 money maths lesson, includes:
* Area activities.
*SEN addition sheets.
* Money, numicon, value posters.
*Shopping item cards for the chn to pretend to purchase items.
*SMART notebook input.
Year 1 Science planning with resources.
* HA- Children to sort the animal pictures into a venn diagram.
* MA- Children to sort the animal cards with descriptions into the table.
* LA- Children to create a flip book by cutting along the dotted line and sticking the correct word and definition with those animals inside the flip book.
* Making area- Children to draw an example plate of food for each animal type.
* Writing area- Children to create an animal face using the templates: monkey, human, tiger etc and to attached a mouth with lines inside for children to write about the animal.
Pokemon fact file
Choice of two front covers: colour or black and white.
HA and LA fact file page includes:
*Page to write name and draw a picture of the Pokemon.
*Name, type, stage of evolution, height, weight, power, weakness and description.
(Print back to back to create fact file.)
2s, 5s, 10s Multiplication and Division activities:
Division word problems
Multiplication word problems
Division word problems with numberlines
LA sharing circles
Multiplication and division triangles
Pokemon nonsense word game.
2 player game.
1. Roll the dice.
2. Move your counter that number of spaces.
3. Read the word you land on. If you get it right stay on the word. If you get it wrong go back to the space you were on.
4. First person to reach their Pokémon is the winner!
Year 1 Post Office Role Play Activities includes:
Design your own stamp
Post Office Word List
Letters for pigeon hole to stick on wall
Address envelopes to sort into order
Special Delivery Form
Car Tax Form
Passport Application Form
Driving Licence Application Form
Something for you form
Post Office receipt