Year 1 Post Office Role Play Activities includes:
Design your own stamp
Post Office Word List
Letters for pigeon hole to stick on wall
Address envelopes to sort into order
Special Delivery Form
Car Tax Form
Passport Application Form
Driving Licence Application Form
Something for you form
Post Office receipt
Year 1 Science planning with resources.
* HA- Children to sort the animal pictures into a venn diagram.
* MA- Children to sort the animal cards with descriptions into the table.
* LA- Children to create a flip book by cutting along the dotted line and sticking the correct word and definition with those animals inside the flip book.
* Making area- Children to draw an example plate of food for each animal type.
* Writing area- Children to create an animal face using the templates: monkey, human, tiger etc and to attached a mouth with lines inside for children to write about the animal.
Euro 2016 Group A Fact Files
Year 1 activity, children will:
Draw the flag on the front page
Colour in the country on the map of Europe
Draw the home kit
Use the information and internet to write facts about each country
Differentiated worksheets for sorting materials.
HA- Provide chn with a selection of materials. Children to draw and label one object in each heading and write the material it is made from.
HA Ext- Chn to sort object cards into venn diagram.
MA- Chn to draw the object under the correct material and label the name of the object below.
LA- Chn to draw an object under each material name and copy write the material name below.
Pokemon fact file
Choice of two front covers: colour or black and white.
HA and LA fact file page includes:
*Page to write name and draw a picture of the Pokemon.
*Name, type, stage of evolution, height, weight, power, weakness and description.
(Print back to back to create fact file.)
Pokemon nonsense word game.
2 player game.
1. Roll the dice.
2. Move your counter that number of spaces.
3. Read the word you land on. If you get it right stay on the word. If you get it wrong go back to the space you were on.
4. First person to reach their Pokémon is the winner!
Guided Reading Organisation includes:
Overview of the reading groups.
Separate reading group pages for files.
Extension tasks for children to choose from once they have completed their guided reading task.
Children's ID badges created to use in ICT.
The ID badges include: a space for the child's photo, computer username and password, espresso coding website username and password and teach your monster to read username and password (These can be changed to suit).