Cross curricular maths lesson with the Creative Curriculum topic - Food From Around The World.
Finding coordinates in the the first quadrant.
1. Work out the coordinates for the foods on the world map. Fill in the table.
2. Work out the coordinates for the countries. List them in your book.
3. Plot the coordinates on the grid, show as a cross. Then join with a line.
(3,8) , (4,7) , (5, 6.5) , (6, 6.5) , (7,7) , (7.5,7.5)
4. What do you think these coordinates represent?
5. Write the coordinates for sweet potatoes travelling to the UK then plot them on the grid.