PSHE AND WELLBEING. A simple yet effective way to assess children’s wellbeing everyday. I have used children’s names on individual wooden pegs for them to clip their name onto the feeling. How are you feeling today?
For all you organised teachers!
Google Keep is a FREE app you can download on your phone to keep yourself organised with ‘to-do’ lists. Use my templates to brighten up your lists!
1. Save my Google Keep Templates in a place where you will know where to find them on your computer.
2. Make a google account on the computer (if you don’t already have one).
3. In google drive, go to the top right corner dots. Click “More” and then click “Keep”
4. Click “Take a Note” and at the bottom of making a new note, click the “Add Image” picture.
5. Find the downloaded folder of my pictures for Google Keep or use your own. Select which image you want for the type of List you are creating. Click Choose.
6. Click the three dots and select “Show checkboxes”
7. Write your to do lists.
8. Repeat process for your other types of lists.
9. If you would like to have your to-do lists on your phone, download the Google Keep application from the app store.
I have created new table names for my class using the idea of inspirational people.
I will show the children the image of their group’s person and ask them who it is and they will then research facts about their person. These name/fact cards will be displayed on their table.
I have created 12 name cards so I can change the group name’s very term. A simple yet effective way to introduce children to some of the inspirational people of our world. I hope you find them useful!