Geared towards AQA, but can be used with any exam board. You can change the opening slide for your own exam board.
40 slides covering all characters, themes, key quotes for each character, context and how to address the AQA assessment objectives
Revision coverage includes
- the main theme of responsibility and how each character could be to blame for Eva/Daisy's death
- which of the characters behave well or badly
- who the Inspector might be and the ambiguities surrouding him
- keywords and quotations for each character
- a task introducing subject terminology specific to the play and Priestley's aims
- social and historical context
- advice on how to specifically target some of the AOs
I created this presentation for a whole revision day with Year 11 during Easter holidays and could save someone in an English dept a lot of work on the last week before the exam. The students found it very helpful. I hope it is of help to someone else.