An inspiring CPD pack for refreshing and updating your behaviour management toolkit.
A 29 slide PowerPoint takes you through key techniques and strategies to update your teaching. Within this there are moments to discuss, reflect and evaluate your practice.
Alongside this a 10 page document explain in more detail these key aspects of teaching:
- How to lay the foundations
- How to explain your expectations and consequences
- The 4 behaviour management essentials
- The 10 strategies you need in your toolkit
- How to teach for engagement and excellent behaviour management
- Walking around school and behaviour
- Table Plans
- Playground behaviour management
- Practical subjects, rewards and tidying up a classroom
- How to evaluate and change your practice
Also included is an optional anonymous survey you can give your class to find out what they think about your strengths and weaknesses - a daring but effective way to move your skills forward.
This would be helpful for any NQTs and other teachers looking to refresh and update their behaviour management.
You could use it for your own personal CPD or provide it as a whole school CPD.
All reviews welcome.
You can find many more reliable and useful KS2 resources, lessons and plans at my shop: Teachallenjoy
You might also be interested in these inexpensive and free resources