This Unofficial Bounty Hunter Sticker book is a fun way to get any class focusing on how well they are able to control their own behaviour in class rather than expecting the teacher to keep thinking for them. It is easy to use and does require some preparation in printing and cutting of stickers to collect.
Designed to print at A3 …both Booklet and Stickers. Booklet designed for booklet stapling.
Their enthusiasm is linked to the integrity with which you are able to treat the resource yourself.
- For a class to treasure it it’s good to first provide a plastic pocket to every learner and a sticky label so they can prepare for the receipt of their booklet. This builds anticipation also.
- They can’t see ANY stickers. Prepare them at home if need be. Whole point is they don’t know what they will get end of next lesson.
- It has to be printed in colour to appeal to learners effectively but this booklet is designed to have colour needed on the front cover only to save on costs.
- There is a some cutting out to be done before each time you see the target group so this booklet needs to be part of the planning process. Last minute wont work for this one.
- The stickers need to be cut nicely to communicate significance of reward.
The entire Bounty Hunter project is worth the time it takes if you are looking for a transformation in a class that are your .
Another stiX book has been prepared to follow on from this one once the latest has been trialled with classes.
Other pages are designed to look good in black and white. Learner’s love collecting the pictures. There are four to collect each lesson and this spans the best part of a half term. Allowing for prizes to be issued in the final week of a term. With such a delayed prize it is worth communicating/agreeing on a prize at the start to create excitement. A voucher of their choice worked well…to just one…when all completed booklets enter a prize draw.
To complete a booklet student’s must continue to display certain characteristics in a lesson. In real terms…silent/on task/good pace/kind
This is communicated via terms more appealing to a young learner and it works! Stealth/Zen Master/Ninja/Samurai with added bonus section at the back. Bonus stiX to collect communicate sayings that encourage self reflection and building of self esteem. This should not be communicated it just is the outcome intended. You will find they get really into the terminology if you introduce the basic requirements to receive a sticker for each section.
Disclaimer: Any price attached is for the sheer time it took for the TEMPLATE. Also for IDEAS, PLANNING, APPROACH, TERMS and anything INTELLECTUALLY based b. This resource works in using a reward template to change the relationship between a teacher and their class. All of the deisgn, layout and idea is ORIGINAL. NO OWNERSHIP OF I All images borrowed from Google and are replaceable. USE THE IMAGES AT OWN WILL or REPLACE with own TO THE SIZE prepared.