SIX LESSONS IN EXCEL DESIGNED FOR SCHOOLS IN THE UAE.
These have been used for three years at a very successful school in Abu Dhabi. See the skills covered and the topics used below. They’ve been enormously helpful at engaging local and International students, and ticks a lot of cultural appreciation boxes.
- Premier League (Mo Salah lesson):
• SUM (Division, Multiplication, Subtraction, Pie Charts, Bar Charts)
- UAE Space Program (Hazza Al Mansouri) & Space X:
• Data Types, SUM, Conditional Formatting
- Fortnite Projects (Always a winner):
• SUM, AVERAGE, % increase, Conditional Formatting, Charts
- Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa:
• Named Ranges, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, Sorting, Filtering
- Warner Brothers World, Abu Dhabi:
• IF, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS & Graphs.
- UAE Desert Solar Company Project
• ASSESSMENT LESSON (This is a general assessment lesson that covers basic skills in File Manager, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Also included: File Manager, Word, PowerPoint & Excel video tutorials revision guide to assist with the above assessment.
Each lesson includes:
• Tutorial videos (easy for non-expert teachers to supervise)
• Literacy & keyword starters (to support EAL learning)
• Completed Lesson Plans
• Homework slides
• Literacy support mats
• 3 of 5 the include access to a purpose made Google Form quiz (self-marking) to show quick progress.
Hope it helps.