Be inspired by Halloween!
Invent a toy inspired by jumping spiders.
Enter the fascinating world of spooky spiders. Use the observations to design toys and solve problems.
Lessons about biomimicry require a brave approach to teaching since there is a move away from an approach where teachers are asking questions and looking for quick answers. Instead young learners are given an opportunity to shape and explore their own ideas. Biomimicry and bioinspiration are constantly evolving and new ideas are explored to solve problems and designing innovations.
- Why Teach Biomimicry
- Getting Started Guide
- Spiders are spooky because. . .
- A spider has, can, is
- What if I was a spider? Jumping spider
- Jumping spider dance
- Spooky spider-web furniture
- Walking on water - Diving bell spiders
- How to use biomimicry in the classroom - inspiration and ideas
- Links and information
#spider #halloween #spooky #biomimicry #steam #stem #sparkingchildrensthinkibility #thinkdive #asajomard #tes