This resource is an interactive, 50 question PowerPoint quiz on the Wimbledon Tennis tournament and tennis. There are 3 multiple choice answers. The resource could be used for an assembly, tutor time or lesson. The quiz can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the ball image. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end. An answer sheet is provided to allow individuals/teams to record their answers.
1. Which king had a tennis court built at Hampton Court in 1530?
2. How many tennis tournaments are there in the Grand Slam?
3. When did the Wimbledon Championships begin?
4. What is the minimum number of games in a set?
5. Who has won the most Ladies’ Singles at Wimbledon?
6. What are Wimbledon’s clubs colours?
7. How many ball boys and ball girls are there at the Wimbledon tournament?
8. When was Wimbledon first televised?
9. Who was the Men’s Singles winner at Wimbledon 2016?
10. Which British male tennis player won Wimbledon three times during the 1930s?
You may also be interested in:
Save money and buy both resources at a discounted rate:
For more inspiring educational resources visit Inspire and Educate
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step by step guide.
To be kept informed of new resources click here and follow.