Teacher preparation licence and iPGCE
Preperation for TELSUAE Examination for existing teachers
Are you an existing teacher in Dubai, looking for a high-quality, low-cost course to prepare for your TELSUAE Examination? Then Tes Institute has the answer.
Our flexible, 100% online course consists of six modules covering:
- Dealing with people with determination
- Detecting child abuse, bullying
- Health, safety, hygiene, wellbeing (positiveness, mindfulness, happiness)
- UAE culture, empathy, respect, moral education
- Diversity and inclusion
- Sustainability, environmental awareness
Each module is fully online and takes approximately three hours to complete.
What will you gain from completing this preparation course?
This course will help you to evidence a comprehensive knowledge of a range of professional and current educational issues, and the application of this into your practice. It will help you to take responsibility for your own professional learning including reflecting upon educational theories, research, UAE Vision contributing to learning communities and engaging in professional dialogue.
Support and assessment
Whilst the course is 100% online you will also have access to a Pathway Tutor who will work with you online, supporting and guiding you through the six blended modules. Each module will have a multiple choice assessment to help you consolidate your learning and review your progress.
Register your interest in this course
If you would like to register your interest in this course, please use the enquiry form opposite. Alternatively you can speak to our enrolment team on 020 3194 3200 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (GMT).
Become an international teacher with our Teach Best programme
If you’re thinking of taking the next step in your career then an International Postgraduate Certificate in Education (iPGCE) could be just the qualification you need. Without leaving your existing school it could help you to:
- Get promoted and/or gain more job security
- Increase your salary
- Become an outstanding teacher
- Play a more significant role in school management
Validated by the University of East London, our iPGCE programme is a year-long, Master’s level programme which helps in-school staff such as TAs and unqualified teachers to perfect their teaching skills, and gain the skills they need to play a more significant role in school management. It’s delivered through a mix of online and school-based learning, face-to-face development and tutor support. We will also prepare you for the TELSUAE examination during the programme.
To start our iPGCE programme you must:
- Hold a degree from a UK higher education institution or foreign equivalent (validated by NARIC)
- Have achieved grade C/grade 4 (or equivalent) or above in GCSE English and maths (plus science for primary level)
- Have IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, if English isn’t your first language
- Be teaching in an English-speaking school that is teaching an American, Australian, Cambridge or English curriculum
- Have the support of your school to undertake the programme
Find out more about the iPGCE
Register your interest in our iPGCE using the enquiry form opposite and an enrolment advisor will get in touch, alternatively you can call us on 020 3194 3200 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (GMT).
Register your interest
Submit your contact details and our enrolment advisers will contact you with further course information.