Academy Transformation Trust
Birmingham, United Kingdom
About Academy Transformation Trust
We believe that every child matters and deserves a first class education.
As a not for profit trust, we work with our growing family of primary and secondary academies and further education providers in the Midlands, the East of England and South East.
Our mission is to provide the very best education for all pupils and the highest level of support for our staff to ensure every child leaves our academies with everything they need to reach their full potential.
Working for us
Our workforce is our biggest asset and is essential to what we want to achieve. We support our academy leaders to create great places to work for all of our staff, where they can flourish and deliver the best possible results for our pupils. The contribution of each of our employees is valued and makes a difference to the teaching and learning we provide. We ensure that we develop opportunities to support and promote the wellbeing and career aspirations of staff.
We are looking for staff who will:
• support our ethos and vision
• always seek the highest standards for pupils
• respond positively to our requests and requirements
• work collaboratively across our family of academies
• support the development of The Trust, our profile and image, as well as their individual academy.
By working hard and making a contribution to our success, our employees can expect appropriate reward, recognition and satisfaction.
Our working environments are underpinned by fairness to all staff, where equality and diversity are recognised, supported, encouraged and valued.
• 2016 KS2 progress results in reading, writing and maths broadly in line with national average
• 0.11 Progress 8 score which is above national average
• 11% increase in pupils achieving 5 GCSE A*-C grades including English and maths to 53%
• Average sixth form vocational level is Distinction+
ATT complimented as “being instrumental in the rate of improvement the school has made by providing effective support and challenge”.
Academy Transformation Trust “has had the greatest impact on the schools improvement” whilst also being applauded for helping governors to secure high effective leadership.
Academy Transformation Trust is “aiding continued school improvement well and provides support in all aspects of leadership, teaching and curriculum”.