About Doha Academy
Doha Academy is a growing group of schools situated in the heart of Qatar’s cosmopolitan capital city. Founded in 2000, Doha Academy currently consists of three schools and offers a KG-13, British-based and Qatar national curriculum. The Academy’s Mission is to develop outward-looking, lifelong learners via a broad educational provision founded on local cultural values and traditions.
Doha Academy Secondary offers boys and girls an education for life. We believe that schools should be happy and purposeful communities that enable children to achieve their best: spiritually, morally, socially, intellectually and physically; therefore, we are committed to:
- Providing a broadly-based curriculum that is designed to motivate, challenge, encourage and inspire pupils and enable them to achieve their potential and make the most of their time at Doha Academy Secondary and beyond.
- Adopting teaching and learning methodologies that promote creativity and thinking skills.
- Integrating information and communication technology in the educational process.
- Engendering respect for individuality and difference.
- Fostering self-confidence, tolerance, honesty and integrity.
- Enabling students to have an insight into the Islamic religion and culture.
- Enhancing the relationship between students, staff, parents and the wider community.