Back to School Activity: 8th Grade Back to School Activity is a set of two-student inspired Back-To-School activities are great for you to get to know your students and for them to reflect on what makes them unique.
Back to school has never been better. After working on a self-reflection activity, students generate a list of need to know information for the teacher and then complete an art project. Each student's art project combines to show both the diversity within your class and the strength of the whole. Get back to school by building a community.
Save $$ by purchasing as part of a bundle:
- Back to School/End of School Bundle for 8th grade.
- Middle school bundle of back to school activities
- Back to school activity bundle for 8th grade
This detailed teacher’s guide includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide for 2-3 45-minute lessons
- Student handouts including self-reflection questionnaire, template for teacher information and guide for art project
- A complete list of materials
- Sample student artwork and class design
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.