This was developed for a Year 11 GCSE group. It includes a PowerPoint on revision skills with starter activities, a 15 word memory task, revision skills workbook and revision tips.<br />
Learning objectives are:<br />
To maximise your learning potential by introducing you to:<br />
To identify preferred learning style<br />
An introduction to a variety of revision techniques<br />
A step-by-step guide to Entry Level Functional Skils ICT in Office 2010 and Windows 7 with handy training notes, help sheets and revision tips, and activities. This guide has 63 single side A4 pages and comprehensively covers the Functional Skills ICT specifications for Entry 1, 2 and 3.
A revision timetable for up and coming exams. Dates are from Jan 11 to end April. Reference is made to tasks in Expo 4 work book though can be adapted.
Also have given some wesbites that can be useful.
Hope this saves someone a little bit of time
A great set of 20 A4 language posters with pictures and words in 4 different languages – Polish, German, Spanish and French.<br />
Items are as follows:<br />
Pen, pencil, markers, crayons, ruler, rubber, sharpener, calculator, paper, book, table, chair, door, window, computer, keyboard, mouse, board, shelves, classroom, school.<br />
This is a vocabulary mark book for test results (we use it for grammar and vocabulary tests but it can be used for any subject) which can monitor test results, retests and ranks the class for each test to encourage competition.
I have included instructions on how to use the tracker.
The file is protected to stop people from erasing formulae but the password is MFL.
If you come up with a great update - do let me know. I know it isn't perfect!
1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (GCSE or KS3 - as long as you use 1-9)<br />
If you use 1-9 GCSE grades with .1, .2 and .3 fine grades then this assessment tracker will work for you. <br />
This tracker will allow you to track 12 assessments throughout the year. The grades will average at the end and will give you a constant picture of the cohort performance.<br />
These figures can be periodically cut and paste into the tracker so that progress of the cohort. <br />
If you need these to be modified then please contact on thenortherner1978 @ gmail . com and I will design it.
A second collection of blank time saving resources for all subjects and key stages - this time for AFL . Blanks can be annotated digitally or printed.<br />
The set includes:<br />
* Two stars and a wish templates for feedback to attach to work digitally or printed out.<br />
* WWW, EBI feedback slips.<br />
* Blank KWL charts.<br />
* Diamond 9 templates for hierarchies and to generate discussion.<br />
* Pupil end of lesson feedback sheet with traffic lights and targets to set.<br />
* Peer/teacher assessment feedback sheets, up to A level.<br />
* Self and teacher assessment sheet for pupil made models. <br />
Includes extension section on how the feature was made, processes etc.<br />
* Blank A5 plenary triangles for pupils to review their learning.<br />
* Small group peer assessment feedback table.<br />
* Whole class peer and teacher assessment tables.<br />
* Small group peer assessment tables.<br />
* Traffic lights for end of lesson/topic learning.