Spend an entire semester or an entire year in one region, the Andean countries. Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru and Colombia.
Appropriate for Intermediate 1 students.
There are 17 thematic units here, each set has two units, except the first one which has three units.
Yes, there is enough material and enough variety to satisfy both teachers and students. Emphasis on the environment and ecology of great interest to students. Also several units on the indigenous cultures, another topic of great interest.
1. The Andes, Amazon, Atacama - mountains, river, desert- 3 thematic units SP Inter.1
2. Fernando Botero / Cartagena de Indias; 2 thematic units - SP Intermediate 1
3. Cuzco / El señor de Sipán; 2 units about indigenous people- SP Intermediate 1
4. Ecology and work: Llamas / Child labor; 2 units about Bolivia - SP Inter. 1
5. Galápagos ecology; sports in Ecuador; 2 thematic units - SP Intermediate 1
6. School life in Ecuador / The Otavalo market; 2 thematic units - SP Inter. 1
7. Machu Picchu; Street vendors; 2 units on tourism and daily life - SP Inter. 1
8. Ecology: The Amazon basin / Potatoes - 2 thematic units - SP Intermediate 1
Preview every unit. Get details for each one individually in the MirafloresCultura store.
Grammar points covered in every unit. Vocabulary extension in every unit. Internet key words, oral and writing assignments for every thematic unit.
Exclusively in the target language.